Friday, September 19, 2008

What a Summer

It's finally here. The fall we've been waiting for. We welcomed a new addition to the family in April. She has been such a delight. It has been so much fun watching Alyssa accept the responsibilities of being a big sister.

We have done a lot this summer. From a day at Lagoon, Family reunions, a pass to the Zoo, moving, and we are going to wrap it up next week with a trip to sunny southern California to see the Princesses at DisneyLand. Who could ask for more.

12 comments:

the heiner family said...

Hey Marilee and Mike
We are so excited that you started a blog! Alyssa is so big! I can't believe it has been so long since we have seen eachother...has it been 3 1/2 years? Holy Crap! Well maybe we will start seen more of eachother when we move to Utah...8 more months!

Alicia said...

I am so excited that you finally have a blog. It's fun to communicate with pictures. I didn't know that you were going to California? Lucky you. Have fun! I love your pictures.
Alicia.

PACE said...

hello
i beat you but only by a few days! you all look great! you must have a great stylist!

julie

Bryan and Amanda Russ said...

Love it, it's so fun to catch up with you guys. The pictures are great, it has been so long. How old is Alyssa now? Have a blast in CA.

Bryan and Amanda Russ said...

OK so I posted the comment and then read your profile telling me she's almost 4, sorry ;-)

The Yoder's Five said...

What a cute family! I can't believe how much hair Alyssa has. You can see our blog at www.theyodersthree.blogspot.com
We'll add your s to our friends list.
Have fun at Disneyland!!

The Yoder's Five said...

Oops, the address is
http://theyodersthree.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Hey Marilee,
Cute family picture. That's so fun you are going to California. I bet Alyssa will love it!

Jamie

Jason and Audrey said...

cute blog! Your girls are darling!

The Circus said...

it's about time lol. how long ago did you tell me you were doing this?! :)

teri said...

Thanks for the update. What a sweet family you are. Congrats on the new little one. Loved the pictures. Miss you here at ole UDOT. Love Teri

The Yoder's Five said...

PS. I just tagged you. Check out my blog to see what it's about. Read my "5 Things" and then post your answers on your blog.