Friday, October 10, 2008

Disneyland

I think that I have finally recouped from our vacation.
It was a lot of fun to see Alyssa get so excited. She couldn't wait. We stopped in Vegas on our way to California and she saw the Excalibur and thought that we were at Disneyland. She was very disappointed that we were only half way there. She stayed awake the rest of the night, until two minutes before we got to the hotel.
Alyssa loved meeting the Princesses. She learned how to greet and bow to the Princesses. Alyssa got autographs and pictures with each one . It was a dream come true. She wants to dress up in her Belle dress everyday and she wants Makaley to be Snow White. They are going to be the same for Halloween. We thought that the 2 for 1 would save us some money. Maybe next time we go to Disneyland Mike and I might be able to do somethings we want.

1 comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

It sounds like Alyssa had a blast! Madelyn is super into the Princesses also. She was Snow White last year for Halloween.

It's true that when you have little kids, the adults don't get to go on any rides or anything. My parents used to take us to Six Flags one day and then leave us with our Grandma so they could go by themselves the next day. Now I know why they did that!