Mike's relative or cousin, well we will just call him Uncle Tony; lives at Laguna Beach. So we went and stayed with him for a night and played on the beach. It was Alyssa and Makaley's first time to the beach. It was a foggy day and the water was cold. Even uncle tony didn't want to get in. But Mike braved the cold. He even took his shirt off for a minute. He tried out Tony's sand board and when he didn't go anywhere he decided to tryout the kayak. Alyssa was afraid of the waves but not when dad was there to lift her up when they came in. Makaley loved the sand, I couldn't get her to stop eating it. It was fun to go to the beach but we were even more excited to get in a nice hot shower to warm up. We will have to go back when the weather isn't so bad.
1 comment:
Marilee!! I just found your blog through Lacey's blog. I can't believe you have 2 such beautiful girls! Congrats!! It is so fun to see everyone from the good ol' SUU 2nd ward days!
Post a Comment