
Alyssa has started pre-school again. She is in the new Canyons School District. So far everything has run just the same as when they were a part of Jordan school district. Alyssa did get a new teacher who is very excited to have a new class but she has the same bus driver as before and he is just like a big loveable grandpa. He is always so excited to see her everyday. This picture is of her after her first day of school. She was upset that she had bonked her head on the bus right before she got off so I couldn't get a good picture of her. So the next week we tried for a better picture.
This is Alyssa before she went to school on her second day.
Getting off the bus. (the bus is her most favorite thing about school)
Ok, I have to tell you this funny story about the first week of school. Alyssa started school on a Thursday so the weekend before we were on I-15 headed to put an offer in on a house and we got a flat tire. Luckily we had just past the construction zone and we were on the side of the freeway just before the 7200 So. exit. I was so glad that this just so happened when Mike was with me because the lug nuts were so tight. I like to think that I know my way around the car, at least to change the tire. But those lug nuts were on so tight that I don't think that I would have been able to get them off myself. So we changed the tire and continued on our way. The next week we still had the spare tire on the car and I had not gone anywhere all week but I really needed to go do some school clothes shopping because Alyssa was starting the next day and I had not bought her anything. So we went to a couple of places. We went to Target last. We were in there for probably about an hour and when we came out I noticed that my car was leaning just a little bit. At first I thought that I had parked by the storm drain or something. Then I walked over to the passenger side to put Makaley in the car and this is what I saw.


Luckily there are still some nice kind people and companies that still let losers like me who don't have a cell phone use the phone at the customer service desk. So I called home to see if Mike was home from work yet. He wasn't but I left him a message. Then I called his work and they said that he had just left. So we waited in the car for about an hour for Mike to come pick us up. The girls had a great time playing in the car while we waited so I took out the camera and decided that it could be another one of our memorable stories of having a flat tire because with this car there are a lot of them. And until we get some new rims there will be man

y more.
(Just a side note-on Sunday we were in the chapel during the opening exercises for primary and I looked over to check on Alyssa and all I saw was two legs and some purple panties. She was in this same position on the church pew.)
2 comments:
Ah you poor thing - but way to make the best of it by letting the girls play and taking pics!
Glad that Alyssa is enjoying school now - she is getting so big!
i didn't even know you had a blog!
Post a Comment